Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Love Letter From God


   


            My child, you are my creation. I love you and want only the best for you. You are holding onto what you perceive as your freedom, but you are being held captive by self-inflicted limitations and addictions. I offer you true freedom, but you only see it as self-limiting.
            The freedom I offer is a gift that I gave to you on the cross.  All you need to do to receive that gift is to reach out and take my hand. Let me lead you back to the wood and the nails; to the place where freedom begins. This gift of grace to you is free but there is a catch: you must choose it.
            I can break the chains of your captivity and free you from bondage. Behold, I stand at the door of your hardened heart -- pleading, longing to bring you into a circle of love that is beyond any earthly love you could possibly imagine. The time you have on earth is today -- tomorrow is not guaranteed. That is why I am calling you to surrender and be free.
            Why would you choose any other path?  Surely you know by now that the path you have been on is not giving you the blessings of peace and tranquility in your life. But when you are connected to the True Vine, these things and more will be yours. I long to show you the way to the abundant life; rich, full and overflowing with joy. Joy that you then can give away to others, which will multiply it in you tenfold. Time is of the essence. You are either with me or against me. When you choose to be with me, I give you this promise: accept me for life and it will be life everlasting.
            My dear child, I long to give you this gift. But you are still doubtful as to its power.  Perhaps you think you already possess power within yourself to do all that you want or desire. Oh, my sons and daughters, this is not so.  I have given you gifts, but the power to use them remains with me because you have not asked for it. It is I who created you -- I know the plans I have for you to use those gifts that I imparted into your being. 
            You have heard my voice, my call; but you don't yet recognize it as such. Oh how I want you to be clear of hearing, of understanding. Take hold of my power today and experience the amazing love I have for you and the joy that has eluded you until now. Open up your heart -- I am there, my child. You don't understand how very close I am, but you will. My glory is all-encompassing. You are surrounded by it. Take a look outside, there are miracles everywhere. Yes, even the weeds that grow and thrive have a special beauty all their own. There is beauty on the horizon, beckoning you to soak in the warmth of the morning sun. Close your eyes and listen. What do you hear? The distant drum of a woodpecker claiming his territory, honking geese sailing on the air to a distant destination, a bluebird coaxing its nestlings to their first flight. I created all this and so much more.
            You are my heart's desire. I have spoken to you in so many ways, but you haven't heard me. What's your frequency? I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.  Call me, call on me, come now to your knees. I am waiting, beckoning you to come.
Come quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment